Posted By Veiled Muslimah on/at 6/23/2009 09:05:00 PM

Assalāmu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullāhi Wabarakath,

Oh dear Blog - I miss thee. :(

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in


KINHA said...

I like your blog because it has smart posts and nice images.I'd like you to follow me, then I'll follow you to.I'm waiting your visit.

awais khan said...

asslamolaikum my dear brothers and sisters kiindly read about Chris in the verse of Quran.
Sura 19:20,34, Jesus praised his birth and then said, “I am the servant of Allah.” And Allah teaches, “It is not for God to take a son unto Him.” Here we have Jesus speaking denying everything he said in the Bible.
online QURAN explore

Web Development said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Post a Comment

Hi :) Please be civil.


Musings, Articles and Ramblings of a Muslim Woman which range from a variety of different subjects.

Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
The believers are only those who, when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur'ân) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone).
Surat Al-Anfal - Verse 2
The Holy Qurán